We rely on the generosity of our supporters to help feed those experiencing food poverty. All donations make a huge difference and we couldn’t do our invaluable work without your help.
There are a number of ways to donate food to Kettering Foodbank but we’ve listed the most popular below:
- Direct Donation - Bring your donation directly to Kettering Foodbank. We’re based at 1 Horse Market, Unit 1B, Kettering. NN16 0DG.
- Online Supermarket Delivery - Tesco, Asda, Morrison’s, Sainsbury’s. Iceland, Waitrose and Ocado all deliver to Kettering Foodbank. Please arrange deliveries during our opening hours so someone is there to take delivery.
- Amazon Wishlist - For ease and convenience food items can be bought from our Amazon Wishlist:
- Food Drive - If you would like to host a food drive at your place of work, school, group or church for example, we can provide you with donation bins and signage. Get in touch to arrange delivery or collection of your donation.
- Donation Point - We have lots of donations points in and around Kettering, they can be found at:
- Co-op Stores in Kettering, Desborough
- Kettering London Road
- Kettering Stamford Road
- Kettering Hallwood Road
- Kettering St John Road (Ise Lodge)
- Lidl Store Kettering
- Sainsbury's Kettering
To give you an idea of what to donate, here's what a parcel may contain:
- Breakfast: cereal, porridge, longlife milk and longlife juice.
- Lunch: tins of soup, ravioli, beans and macaroni cheese. Packets of pasta, rice and noodle meals.
- Dinner: tins of meat and fish, rice, potatoes or pasta, with tins of vegetables.
- Drinks: tea, coffee, squash, longlife juice and milk.
- Puddings + Treats: tins of fruit, custard, rice pudding and jam. Biscuits, cereal bars and crisps.
- Toiletries: shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes. Deodorant, toilet rolls and sanitary items.
- Cleaning Products: washing powder, washing up liquid, cloths and all purpose cleaner.
- Other: baby food, nappies, pet food, tin openers, pans and kettles.
Please visit our Facebook Page to find a list of our currently most needed items.